Friday, September 18 at 7:00pm
This year, Storybook Ball is going virtual – straight to your living room!
Join us from your home, friends home, phone, or anywhere with access to Facebook for a virtual event complete with a silent auction, raffle, and meaningful messages from Executive Director, Cheri Fuller, and Brittany Hunt-Jassey, Board Chair.
The Keynote Speaker
Our keynote speaker for the evening will be Frances Ekwerekwu. “Francie” is an attorney and devoted advocate for children of incarcerated parents. She serves as a program director for the OK County Pretrial Jail Release Initiative for The Educations and Employment Ministry, TEEM. Francie is also a former OU volleyball scholarship athlete and uses her talent as a coach for the OKC Police Athletic League.
The Auction and Raffle Are Available to Anyone Online!
Watch social media for silent auction items, and raffle information. A link will be provided a week out so that you can start bidding and “buy now” the things you don’t want to slip through your fingers.
RSVP on Facebook!
Right now, go to Facebook, find the event, and RSVP! This is the best way for us to keep you apprised of the fantastic silent auction and raffle items. Closer to our special night, we will send a Facebook link to the virtual event.
We Need You!
• Please like and share our Facebook event with your friends!
• Host a small group of friends or family in your home for the online auction and program.
• Considering being an event sponsor. Sponsorships are available if you or your business would like to be a named sponsor during the event.
• Donate a silent auction or raffle item.
• Even if you can’t attend, please consider a donation to The OK Messages Project. A donation of $150 will sponsor a child for a whole year!
Due to COVID-19 OK Messages Project is not able to host an in-person event, and so the children we serve need you more than ever! Join us on September 18 at 7:00 pm on Facebook. Anyone can watch from anywhere, help us spread the word to everyone in Oklahoma!